Report This Ad!Rate This!Bookmark This

2014' Ford Mondeo

6 photos
Body: Wagon
Age: 9 years
Mileage: 164350 km
Fuel: Petrol
Transmission: Automatic
Exterior color: Grey
Interior: Dual Climate Control
Safety: Antilock Brakes, Driver Air Bag
Electronics: Bluetooth, Trip/Mileage Computer

**** Apple CarPlay / Android Auto **** Lane Keeping ****
Ford Mondeo, 1.5 ecobost 160C.p
The car now brought from Germany.
Car condition good good.
Titanium completeness: Navigation, heated seats, heated seats, heated windshield, 360 front and rear parking sensors, auto parking, adaptive cruise control, etc.
The 1.5 ecobost 160C.p engine is very powerful and economical.
The 6-speed automatic forward works great.
Discs R17.
Factory paint, nothing repainted, we check the original track even at the official dealer.
Service book present until the last km.
Oil and filters are changed.
The body without any hidden defects, very well preserved salon.
The car can be sold by credit or leasing with the first installment of 30% of the cost of the car, the rest of the amount of 70% only with the bulletin for a period from 6 months to 72 months.
With a real buyer the price is negotiated.

Support Ukraine